Friday, March 11, 2011

Stubborn little lady;=)


Ok, so I am a really stubborn lady if you didnt know;=) Johan has a big problem with me cause I am that kinda person that cant lie down just resting for a long time, so today he has been telling me how stubborn I am since I have decided to not take any pain killers and go against the pain. I also have put some laundry in the machine and done some vacuum cleaning.

I must say that its so hard to lie down for such a long period of time just doing nothing!! I hate it! It makes me so depressed and down and I just want to get out in the sun and be well again. But still I know I need to take it easy for some more days and I will. But I am still feeling that I want to try and be up shorter periods and try to do more and more. But since my rib still is unstable and moves (yeah, feels really weird and I dont like it) I wont push it to hard.

So I just waved goodbye to Nemo and Johan who are lucky enough to be able to go outside and get some fresh air. I have black under my eyes because of the lack of air so today I took a shower and put on some mascara to feel a little bit more like me;=)

One thing I always love to do and cant now is to clean the apartment. I do this almost every day and yeah, I know some people hate to clean but I like it and I hate not being able to scrub the bath room;=) haha!

Some weeks ago when I bought a new face cream I got a sample of a body spray that I must say is amazing! The smell is perfect for me and I will go and get this next time I fly cause its cheaper in the airport since it´s La Praire. But if you go and pass it, try it and smell. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment