Friday, March 4, 2011

Emergency



Yesterday was a really bad day for me:=(

I sat with Nemo in my lap at our dinner table and was gonna stand up and go to the couch and leave him over to Johan.

When I stand up, one of Nemos toys are lying on the floor and I dont look down but just start to walk and whip! I slide on this wooden toy box and falls with my legs straight up and my whole body hits the floor so hard. To keep Nemo safe I hold him up and try to take the fall all by myself. When I fall down I fall on this wooden toy box straight on the side on my ribs. I loose all air and the pain and the sound when I hit the box was horrible. I screamed for so long and it was the worst pain ever felt.

Nemo luckily just scratched his head agains our couch so he got a burn-mark and he held his head up so great that it never fell down hard. His back and legs and himselves were just fine.

I took painkillers and tried to function normally but the pain got bigger and bigger and I got a fever so after 2,5 hours I called to the emergency who told me to get in there.

And already when the doctor saw my ribs she knew it was broken. There´s nothing to do to broken ribs, just painkillers and resting.

So now I am lying here with strong pills and cant do anything. Life surely sucks at this time. Pain is horrible and I just hope I soon can get better from that.

A strange thing is that my mum fell badly 3 days ago so we said there must be some kinda "bad star" over us this week=)

Lots of thanks and hugs to you all that has written your stories to me in Reflections. I´ll write more about what you all have said when I feel a little bit better. But I must say that the stories have touched me and its hard to understand that so many people can be so incredibly mean to others. And even family members! We need to talk more about this for sure!

Enjoy your friday and dance on the tables for me too;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment