Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dreams

Good morning;=)

Hope you all slept really good! I actually had so bad dreams and it made me sleep a bit restless. Also Nemo had a hard night. He has gotten a cold and it makes him a bit tight in the throat and his nose is rinny. He also seemed to have bad dreams cause he cried in his sleep for a very long time and I tried to comfort him but he was in a deep sleep. Poor little one;=(

I dreamt many things but one was that me and my mum talked about my grandmothers. And I could see their faces before me, like they would had been there, so when I woke up I almost thought they were here. But then I realized they still were gone and it made me so extremely sad...

Then I lied there and started to think about death and that I kinda feel more vulnerable now after my fall. That things can go so fast and from one second to another we can be gone. Of course I know this already but it´s something I dont think about so often. I still feel I am so young and strong and I am in my mind, but still time goes and I do get to be 40 now. Its so weird to understand that I have walked this earth for 40 years now and still I feel like I just started my life. My mum said she feel the same and I guess that is the thing: no matter how old you are, it still feels like you just came here.

I said to Johan when watching the news yesterday morning that the world sure look like a horrible place when watching the news. Wars, disasters, killings, rapes.... you name it.... and I said; when I die I sure hope the "other world" if there is one, will be more peaceful. Filled with love and harmony.

Now I sound like really depressed today, but no;=) I just wanted to share my thoughts from my night and sometimes I do believe its good to recognize that life is precious and we need to treasure what we have and the ones we love while we are here and they are here. And be careful so we dont get into accidents because we arent careful. I am to fast always and that was why I fell. I also tend to get to much into my feelings and that causes me to stress and not think before doing things and that also is something I need to learn not to do;=)

Life is about learning and my lesson after the fall is: watch where I go. Look down and not straight forward. Wear non-slippery socks. And take it easy, dont rush!

;=) Great lessons to be taught, dont you think?;=)

Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment