Friday, March 25, 2011

Cold

So, the whole family has gotten a really bad spring cold. As you know, Nemo and his grandmother got it first, then me, Seth and now Johan. So we are all not feeling super but it´s better it comes now in march and not in the summer;=)

Today, we have been to the police to get new passports for me and also a passport for little Nemo. He looked so funny on the photo! Getting a little baby to smile or look in the camera is quite hard;=)

Went for a short walk to get some air and bought some new tulips, some new clothes for Nemo again cause he is growing out of everything again. They had some sale so I both got some sale stuff and some regular pricing things. I´ll take photos of it later.

But the best buy today was a new vacuum cleaner!!! I have been longing to get a new one so I can clean better and now I can so I´ll soon start vacuuming the place and try it out. Got a bag-less one so we´ll see if that is good or not. Johan had one like that before and liked it so I trust him.

I have a little "pirate" kinda outfit today: Black jacket from Nakkna, top from Hunky dory, vintage belt, black old leggings H&M, necklace Silverbiten and skull necklace is a gift from a dear friend.

Time to vacuum!! Enjoy the evening;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment