Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pink lady

Hi there!

Today I actually feel a little bit better and that´s so great!! I still have pain and take pills but it feels like I am on the right side of things now. Jippie! Just need to be careful and take it a bit easy of course.

Johan bought the new Elle magazine yesterday and theres´so nice spring news in it. I´ll do some nice picks from it later.

I wanted to get some air today since its been 2!! weeks since I was out;=( So I joined Johan and Nemo for a short walk to the post office and picked out some things from H&M. I have ordered myself my summer bikini and a pair of nice shoes. Will put it up later.

I also got my new yummie things from the sugarfree site: www.sockerfri.com and the white chocolate with strawberries in it is soooo good;=) They will start to sell internationally soon and I´ll keep you posted.

And yeah, today I am the pink lady;=) I wear so comfy pants from Current/Elliott and a t-shirt from Pour.

No comments:

Post a Comment