Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ribs

Thought I´d give an update on my rib situation since there´s been some of you asking how I´m doing. Thanks for asking;=)

Well, it still hurts and I do need to take pain killers. Cant do some things and lying on the side is still to painful, even if I try every night since my left side is my favourite sleeping side...

I am up, I am walking, I can go out for shorter walks but the pain gets to me after doing that. Still, its much better and I have learned that broken ribs can take a long time to really heal and that it might be hard to do some things for a long time.

I have felt more pain now after my bad cold since the sneezing and coughing "pulled" it up again so that was a bit bad timing, but I do feel that singing next week will work really good with some pain killers and I am so happy to finally go over to the studio and Tuomas and do some magic!

So I´m stronger and I am happy things are moving in the right direction again;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment