Thursday, March 24, 2011

L A memories;=)


Sitting here thinking about L.A - the city of angels;=)

The first time I was there was when we were flying there to record Amaranth and Bye Bye Beautiful with director Antti Jokinen.

It was 10 wonderful days over there and I have so many memories and there will always be something special with LA after that and I really am so excited and happy that we are gonna start our next tour over there!

When we arrived to LA almost none of us got our luggage. Panic!!

It was so weird how they could loose so many peoples luggage, but sure they did. We got some dollars to compensate but for me and Marco, who had to wait for almost a week for our luggage, that wasnt enough. No underwear, no clothes, no make-up...you name it. I had to go and buy Tinkerbell underwear at Disneyland to have some clean ones and I felt like I was 10 again;=)




Well, later on I went to Melrose avenue and got some new clothes so luckily, it worked out. I found clothes for the videos to wear too;=)
Bought all the clothes I had on in both videos except the shoes at Melrose and I still love them!



We lived at the cosiest hotel I have stayed at and I hope I´ll get to stay there again - Grafton hotel on Sunset Boulevard. The rooms are just so cosy and the atmosphere in the hotel is something special. The beautiful black and white photos above the bed, the soft and cosy bed, all the candy they had placed in the room (I ate so much chocolate they had to refill it all the time;=).

And to just walk outside and jump in the pool anytime and then end it all with a nice drink by the pool....Nice!





It was also the perfect spot cause we were near House of Blues, Roxy and all the nice bars and restaurants that lies there.


We went to different places in the evenings and one night we watched Within Temptation and Lacuna Coil and it was really good. I said hello to Sharon afterwards and that was our first meeting.


I long to go to L.A. again and next time, I´ll see to it that I can get a tattoo there. Maybe an angel since it is the city of angels;=) I´ll contact Kat von D and see if she has time for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment