Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday

Hi everyone!

Yesterday I was just like in a coma and slept almost all day. My pain has been worse and that is quite normal I have heard, so let´s hope it will be better really soon.

Marco has recorded two songs so they are doing a great job over there and I am happy things are going forward;=)

My hope for going today was to positive and I cant do that. Now I am hoping for sunday so fingers crossed!

We have planned to go by car and boat again, like last time but now I am thinking if flying and renting a car would be a better solution. But then we cant bring all the things we had planned for Nemo so hmmm...we´ll see. And I prefer going by car than by plane.

Ok, time for some more coffee. Nemo is watching his favourite tv-show - Mickeys playhouse. He has gotten a big Mickey doll and a small Donald doll that he loves to play with. And the Pluto doll he got from Océane;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment