Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Brazilian blowout - result and review;=)

Good evening everyone!

So this afternoon I went and tried out the Brazilian blowout zero at a salon close to me. I will tell you about what she did and what she told me about the whole discussion that arised among my comments yesterday about this being dangerous.

First of all: here´s what she said about this treatment: the original brazilian blowout DO include a gas called formal dehyde, but not the one they use in Europe now that is called Zero. The reason behind the decision from the European union to not accept the original treatment in Europe is not because it is dangerous for me as a customer. Its because this gas is dangerous to inhale for the hair dresser doing the treatment.

But this new Zero treatment is ok and has no dangerous ingredients. So now you all know which one to use if you´re gonna do it. The thing with the formal dehyde was that with that in the product the hair was straight even if you just dry your hair and use the fingers, but the new one need that you do use a brush when drying it.

Now, let´s continue with the procedure:

When I came there, she washed my hair with special schampoo and conditioner. Then she started to put on the formula all over the hair, dividing the hair in thinner parts.
After that she blow-dried the hair almost dry just using her fingers and then continued to dry the whole hair with a round brush (just like when they blow-dry it normally)

This took quite some time to get every part really dried and with volume.

Then it was time to use the really warm flat iron and flatten the whole hair. Took quite some time again. After all was done, we rinsed it and then she blow-dried it with the round brush again and ta-da! I looked like a million dollars;=)

I didnt take a before-photo today but here´s one from some days ago:


And here´s the result afterwards:



Johan says its amazing and that I look like a polished horse...haha!

And here´s a little video;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment