Monday, March 7, 2011

Tired

Hi everyone!

I watched the movie yesterday with Seth and Johan and we all loved it;=) It was really good and it made my mood get a bit better.

Today I really feel a bit down. Not so weird I guess since I have pain and is so tired from the pain killers. I got quite depressed when I woke up and hoped for things to feel a bit better but when I started moving felt everything hurt as much as yesterday.

I must say that breaking a rib is really really boring;=(

But I´ll try and keep my spirit up and accept this. There´s nothing else to do, but I never ever wanna break any more bones in my body.

We have a commercial on TV at the moment for a cell phone operator that really makes me laugh every time, so let´s watch that and get my laughter going. Just check out his "Ninja-kick"! haha, love it!°

No comments:

Post a Comment