Saturday, March 5, 2011

Broken rib update;=)

Good morning and THANKS for all of your getting better comments;=) That make my healing go so much easier, seeing all of you caring for me. Lots of love to you all for that!

Well, I still have lots of pain but as long as I lie down as still as I can and take pain killers all is ok. Cant take deap breaths, laugh or cough. I cant turn around and will probably not be able to lie on the left side for many weeks. But taking it easy and not moving is the best at the moment.

And yeah, I have to stay at home and not go to Finland tomorrow, but I will go as soon as I can. I hope for wednesday but I will have to see if I can sit for a long time, sing etc. But we have booked the studio for 3,5 week so I have time and Tuomas and Marco will do some vocals and Tuomas some keyboards so time still is used to do the album ready.

The most annoying thing now is that the sun is shining outside, clear blue sky and I feel restless already. My workouts and exercising results the past 7 weeks will just be in vain cause now the muscles I got fade away again. And I just get so frustrated lying here, not being able to do anything.

Luckily, Johan is at home helping me and mum was here yesterday helping me. So Nemo has lots of attention still;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment