Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring feelings;=)

Already yesterday the weather started to feel really really warm and spring like. It was +10 degrees and when we went out (yeah, I took a short walk;=) to the grocery store the wind was really warm and nice. And today it´s gonna be a peak with +12 degrees so guess if we are gonna be outside all afternoon?? Jepp! We will stroll the city, take a walk to the beach and have a coffee and tea at our favourite coffee place. Can the day be better than that??


And tomorrow Johan and Pain are going to Stockholm to record 2 videos for the upcoming album so he´ll be away all day. From what I have heard about the videos and the script I am sure it will be really good videos. And one of the songs is my favourite of the new album so I´m really looking forward to see the video when it´s done.

No comments:

Post a Comment