Thursday, March 10, 2011

Later

Well hello everyone!

Here it´s just raining and is the most grey weather possible outside so that makes it easier to lie here and rest;=)

Today me, Ewo and Tuomas decided that its better if I rest the whole month and get in shape so I can do the vocals super good and have booked my vocal recordings from april 4 instead in another studio in Finland. This is really good cause noone will be happy if the album wont sound perfect. And we dont have any hurry since the album has plenty of time to get mastered and ready still.

So I´ll rest and rest and hopefully soon be able to move a bit more. I have now been lying down for a week and even if I cant do anything it is of course quite boring.

Yesterday something happened that might have been good. I lied down and just turned to the right and it "popped" really loud from the ribs and I could feel the bones move. After that I feel I can breathe a bit easier so maybe the bones were "put in their places" and can start to heal now. I really do hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment