Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Scent lamp



Good evening;=)

We´re sitting here in our living room, enjoying the smell of our scent lamp and I think I should tell you more about this cause I really love this one;=)

My scent lamp is a pink beautiful lamp but I dont use it for its beauty, but for its cleansing skills. This lamp is based on a way to cleanse the air from germs and bacterias and the technique comes from the 19th century when two scientists invented a way to cleanse the air through the use of a catalytic burner stone in combination with a special kind of fuel. Today the process also includes essential oils and what I do with this is that I put the oil into the lamp, then let the fuel rope inside get soaked for appr. 10 minutes before I light that little burning stone on top. Let it burn with a high flame for appr. 10 minutes and then blow the flame out and let the lamp be "open" for 1-2 hours and change it from room to room to get all the germs out.

Today we all have been feeling a bit ill with me having a slight temperature, a headache and just not feeling well, so I lit the lamp and now after 1 hour of use I have no head ache and no temperature.

I had a nice scent of Patchouli today and the whole apartment smells so good now;=)
If you wanna get the lamp I only know the swedish site -click here -but maybe it can be found elsewhere too.

I would love to get these two lamps, one for the bed room and one for the bath room;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment