Monday, January 17, 2011

Media;=)

Well, good evening;=)

Finnish media is just wonderful;=) They read my blog, take something out if its context and put in the headlines. Well, I am not surprised.

From now on I guess I need to explain all the time when I am joking or having any irony in my blog so they understand;=)

I am not totally beaten down from motherhood as they say and love being a mum. But as any parents of babies know (hopefully someone in Iltalehti too) it can be sleepless nights and tired eyes in mums and dads. But for that, I am not totally beaten down as you in here all know;=)

But I guess I cant post any more fun looking "tired" photos anymore, so lets keep the blog fresh and with lots of happy faces so no one can misunderstand things.

Here´s some photos of me today with my new hair colour and a freshness in my face;=)
Sleep well everyone (I will)!

No comments:

Post a Comment