Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Goonies

Howdy there;=)

Thanks so much for your new years stories;=) I loved reading them and it seems the tradition is quite the same everywhere and that is really nice. That even if we live far from each other some things keep us connected, like certain traditions;=) So thanks for always telling me the things I ask for, I really love to learn more about you all.

Today we´ve been at home and just doing the regular things like exercising, cleaning clothes, vacuming and cooking good food. Today we ate herb-covered fish with root crops and a lovely egg and shrimp sauce. So yummie!

Then we watched a great classic movie that Seth hadn´t seen - The Goonies. It´s just so good even after so many years and we all laughed the whole movie. Seth loved it;=)


When I recorded Dark passion play, we watched this movie and I know it´s one of Tuomas favourites. It´s a great family adventure!

Now some exercising with the kettlebells. I like to do weight exercise in the evenings and the running in the mornings. More strength in the evenings but less food in the body in the morning;=)

Ok, enjoy the evening and sleep well!

No comments:

Post a Comment