Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday evening;=)

I was lucky and got Nemo to sleep yesterday at lunch and I passed out next to him for 2 hours. I was so lost in deep dreams and when we woke up I was totally dizzy;=)

To wake us up, we took a nice long walk in the totally grey and foggy weather, but getting that air was so nice.


Winter time here makes the hours of daylight really short and nowadays the sun rises at 08.30 and falls at 16.00, so not so many hours of light and when it´s this kinda weather it feels like night time.

When we came home I made a cold plate with a nice cold roastbeef of entrecote, took some cheese, baby spinach, pepper and avocado. Topped with a nice mustard dressing and it was delicious;=)

Then me and Nemo played at the floor. We played the game called "Tittut" which is the same as "Peek-a-bo" in english. The Mumin book was great to play it with;=)



Before going to bed I watched a movie on TV - Superbad. So crazy but fun!


So, my saturday turned out to be nice even if the morning was hard;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment