Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday evening

Good evening and thanks to all of you for both yesterdays inputs on cutting the hair or not, and also for all the positive comments after the cut today. I truly feel so much better in it and I think after so many months of sleepless baby nights and being a home-mum at the moment, this made me feel much more vibrant and that is the most important thing;=)

I am so tired again and this friday will end after I have done this blog posting and I´ll crawl down next to Nemo and sleep the hours I can get before he wakes up all happy again.

I made a very easy dinner tonight. Chicken brest wrapped with bacon and different vegetables into the oven for 30 minutes. Olive oil and garlic seasoning on top and a sauce of sour cream and chili sauce to it.

Easy and a great dinner!

Sleep well now everyone;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment