Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Chanel look



So, I did my own interpretation of the inspiration photo and also thought a bit about Chanel when dressing today;=) This is how I think when seeing a nice outfit: use it but do your own version and no need to go and buy everything. I looked in my closet and found a skirt that weren´t exact and a white blouse to match it with.

To add the Chanel-look I added a brosch that is so cute and an ear ring shaped like a heart.

I really loved this outfit. It made me feel really feminine and cute and I remembered the years when I always dressed kinda like this, being a secretary. After some years with always wearing skirts to the knee, blouses and dressed jackets, I hated it and couldnt bear it for a long time. But now it feels really nice again;=)


Ok, so enough clothes talk for now and on to a book I got today:
I went and bought this one today cause I read it should be just amazing.

Has anyone read it? It´s called "One day" and is written by David Nicholls. I will start reading it tonight.


Sleep well everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment