Sunday, January 23, 2011

Changing sceneries

Good evening everyone!

I took a long walk for 2 hours in the afternoon with the pram and now when the snow and ice are almost gone I headed for the forest. When I got there it was so nice. Silent and only the little birds singing for me. Shot a short video where you can see a little bit and also hear the birds.




The sky was so beautiful and it was 3 degrees so while walking in the forest I kinda felt that spring is on its way..... BUT shouldnt had thought that cause when I came out from the forest it started snowing!!!! Not so heavy but still... but only lasted for 30 minutes so let´s hope there wont be anymore;=) I like to be able to go out and take my walks without 30 cm of snow to try and break through.




Found a funny looking tree root;=)

When I came out from the forest I passed a "typical" scenery from the south parts of Sweden where I live. It´s so flat here and just fields everywhere, so if you come here and go out from the cities, this will be the thing you see;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment