Saturday, January 15, 2011

Regarding gifts

I need to write a little about gifts that are sent to me or the children to clarify some things since I do get some comments and questions about this now and then;

- If you feel you want to send me something, please know that I cant go and pick these gifts up since my management is a 4 hour drive back and forth.

- Hagenburg is not a fanclub of mine, it´s my management. They cant send me the gifts all the time, so I have agreed with them that they send me packages with some months between, therefore I wont get the gifts as soon as they are sent to me.



- Also, please do not send me money or expensive gifts since I cant accept these.

- And please know that a little comment on the blog are just enough, no need to send me things, cause I appreciate you all without getting some things from you;=)


I don´t want anyone to take their hard earned money and send me things instead of getting something nice for themselves. Ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment