Saturday, January 8, 2011

Friday photos;=)

Good morning everyone!

I didnt blog yesterday since I wanted it to be Hannas day totally so I´ll put out my friday photos today instead;=)

My friday was a nice one. Exercised in the morning. Ran and it was one of those days when the body feels ok and I like those days. The day before the body was soooo against my workout. So different every day.

After both me and Johan had exercised we all went to the city and got Nemo some new bodies since he is just growing so fast in the length.
Like someone commented, maybe a basketball player in the future. Or a rock singer cause he has a great rock scream already;=)

Bought one body suit and two bodies from a favourite brand called Petit Bateau.

Loved the circus theme and the stars on one of them.

After being outside for some hours we got home and our cosy friday started with a nice bath for Nemo and me, then some nice beef for dinner, a small little "semla" for me and a big one for Seth, Let´s dance on TV and a nice evening in front of the candles.



I love that below our apartment, they have opened a Yankee candle store. I am already a regular buyer there and this candle is the one I love at the moment - Christmas cupkake;=)



Had some cosy friday clothes on: jeans from Acne, shirt from Filippa K, necklace from Brown Prince.

No comments:

Post a Comment