Sunday, January 23, 2011

Colourful beauty

Happy monday to you all!

Today I have a resting day from exercising and I really need it. My hard leg workout 2 days ago are really making my whole lower body ache today;=)

Bought some lovely tulips last friday and I love the colours in it. Tulips are one of my favourite flowers, next to lilly on the valley.

The "contest" will soon be out, I just need to fix some small things first and also get all the boxes and things for being able to send the prizes to everyone. And of course ANYONE can enter this, doesnt matter where you live;=)
And there will be more than one winner and if a guy wins he can of course get something else than a dress if he doesnt want it.
Also, the clothes will be signed inside so you can wear them if you want;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment