Thursday, January 20, 2011

Good evening everyone;=)

Today I have been up really early and enjoyed the beautiful sun that shined down on us up here all day;=) It´s a bit colder now, minus 3, but if its sun it doesnt matter. I got so much energy and after breakfast and a nice shower, I took Nemo in the pram and went for a nice long walk. I took lots of nice photos for you and as you can see, I was the happiest and luckiest person to enjoy this day. Getting a sunny day in our dark winter is so incredibly important and something the body need. Getting light instead of just dark! Love it;=)



I thought it was so cool with my shadow reflections in the photos so I took this one and I think it´s a really cool one;=)



The swan I saw a couple of days ago werent in the puddle anymore (there were no puddle now, only ice) but there were appr. 6 swans swimming in different areas in the sea so maybe he/she was one of them;=)


Johans nice Russian fake fur army hat on to keep from the cold;=)




Didnt have any nice make-up or fixed hair or anything special on. Just warm and comfy;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment