Saturday, January 15, 2011

The plan failed;=)

Well, good morning!

The freshness from yesterday are long gone as you can see and the tired mum is here again;=)

Yesterday I told you that I went to bed early to try and get some hours of sleep before Nemo started to wake me up.

Well, it didnt work. He has been messing with us the whole night and I slept less tonight than the night before. It´s like the babies know when mum and dad want to sleep so bad;=)

So we are all tired today and a slight headache after tossing around, so tonight if I am tired I´ll sleep some hours in the couch instead and let Nemo own the bed as the little king he is. ..hehe!


Now - I have something I want your help with again;
I have two things I want go give to some of you but I think we should have some kind of competition for it but I have no idea what you should have to do to ge them, so today you can give me some great inputs on ideas for this.

Hit me with all your fun ideas now!

No comments:

Post a Comment