Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday

So now I have watched WT:s new short movie and video and it looks interesting. Will be fun to follow the next movies and the album concept. I like concept albums, so let´s see what they come up with.

Today mum has been here with some gifts for Nemo and Seth and a cup of coffee and a little talk. Very nice;=)

Otherwise a very normal monday where we have cleaned the place, washed clothes and played with Nemo. I also tried to record some vocals but Nemo were tossing his toys in the floor so no good recording;=)

Now paper work which I hate to to do. I just told Seth how boring it can be to be an adult when it comes to bills, money and business things. I really think its the most boring things in life. But still I need to do it now, even if my eyes are just so tired. Today its my resting day from exercising and its like the body knows it and releases all the tiredness at once.

Tomorrow I am going to Niclas to record some harmonies for their new album and it will be fun to sing again! And I love to do harmonies, so perfect;=)

Ok, no fun photos today but I hope its ok still;=)
Sleep well and see you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment