Thursday, March 11, 2010

Where´s the...

...sun????? Last week it was there every single day but this week, just grey grey grey...;=(


I get so tired and dont feel like doing anything in the grey weather. So I have been sleeping, reading my book Hunted from the House of Night, which is soooo exciting at the moment. Only some more pages to go and if you are a book-reader like me, you know that in this moment, the book follows me everywhere;=) If I had been on tour, I would have lied in the bunk in the bus, just reading all day...that´s one of the best things with being on tour. Reading books;=)

Ever since I was a child, books have been something I have loved. I read Kitty-books, Black stallion, Kulla-gulla and of course Astrid Lindgren books. Then when I got older I read Nora Roberts, Sidney Sheldon, Stephen King, Dean Koontz and Jean M Auel. In my later years its been Paolo Coelho, different self-biographies and as you might know: vampire books;=)

My son also loves books and ever since he was a baby, I have been reading for him every night before sleep. He also loves to read and I think its a great way of learning the language and to use our imagination and fantasies. Reading a book, for me, is so great because I can imagine how the characters look and that is why I usually get disappointed when watching the book being a movie. Yesterday I rented Paolo Coelhos book "Veronica decides to die" on dvd and oh, how disappointed I got...had to stop watching after half the movie. Its one of my favourite books but as a movie, they just destroyed it for me;=(

No comments:

Post a Comment