Friday, March 5, 2010

Chile


Good morning all,

I know all of you, as well as me, have heard about the horrible earthquake in Chile. They say that the first quake measured 8,8 on the Richter schale and that after that quake, Chile has had up against 200 after quakes!! It´s frightening to even imagine how it must be to live in a situation like this and it feels very hard to even know what to say to comfort those who live there, but I am sure that if we all get together and send comforting hugs, it might ease up even in the smallest way and maybe show some hope...

We have a big fan club in Chile and I just want to say that I really do think of you all the time and even if I cant do so much, my thoughts and prayers are there for you all.

Strength to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment