Friday, March 26, 2010

The day that turned out different than planned

Good evening all,

My planned super sunny friday didnt turn out like I had planned. Instead I have been lying in my bed all day due to the boring fact that I again have an infection. It´s the neverending story of urine trait infections I have since many many years and this is the second for this pregnancy. Boring and makes me so tired due to strong antibiotics. So have been sleeping almost all day and I must say its been a boring friday;=(

But as I promised, some photos from the gig I saw yesterday. My bf and the band played the final in the competition but unfortunately didnt win (even if I must say they should have, the jury was in my opinion a bit deaf;=) hihi!

They had white masks and black hoodies, soap bubbles from a machine and they rocked like hell! I had a great evening;=)

Now I wish for a big salad with cheese and ham and a rhode island dressing...can someone beam it to me? Thanks;=)

Enjoy your evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment