Thursday, March 11, 2010

Rock´n roll evening;=)

Tonight has been a rocky night since my bf played the semi-finals in the band contest I told about a while ago. It was really fun again and this time it was 5 good bands playing. Music spanned from ac/dc to old 60´s rock´n roll. There were many really super good musicians and of course some more not so good, but the contest is about the whole thing. The show, the music and of course getting the audience going.

My bf and his band won both the votes from the jury as well as from the audience so they are now moving on to the big final contest in some weeks;=) So fun for them and it was a bunch of happy boys that hugged after the results.

My mum, sister and her bf was also there and a french photograper who are friends with us in Nightwish. Great evening but now I need to sleep, so see ya all tomorrow;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment