Friday, March 5, 2010

Studies

I have always loved to study and before Nightwish I studied for some years in the university. Its great to learn and also to never stop thinking ahead in life. This year I am gonna study science and I so look forward. It´s all internet based so super good to do at the same time I am at home waiting for the baby;=)

I find it hard to not work or do anything and the last time I had my son, I studied maths, also via internet. It felt good to focus on something and feel at "use".

My best friends grandfather studied a doctors grade when he was 70 years old, so studying is something we are never to old to do. My mother have a dream of going to England and study english when she retires and I think its a good thing to keep the brain working.

Is anyone of you also studying at the moment? If so, what do you study and what do you want to work with?

Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment