Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Girl or a boy?;=)

Hi all!

Hope the weather is treating you well today. Here it is a little bit to windy to enjoy it fully but still, spring and a bit of sun now and then so no complaints;=)

Today we were to see the mid-wife and check all things with me and the baby. I am just fine and even if the blood value was a little bit lower this time, I still dont need to take any iron pills. Since I suffer from chronic blood pressure since my last pregnancy we check that extra often, but it still is 130/80 which is totally ok.

We listened to the babies heart rate and now you all can start guessing whether it´s a boy or a girl. The heart beats were 154 and my son had 140 so my guess is that this is a little girl;=)
We also looked at the baby and she/he looked straight at us and it was just amazing as always...

She/he lies very high up in my belly and is a very busy little person... moves around all the time and every single time someone wants to feel kicks or like today, heart beats, she/he moves away, almost like laughing at us and thinking it is some kinda hide and seek we play...;=)

So, a little update for those of you who are interested in me and the baby;=)

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment