Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ill son

Last night my son started to throw up and felt really sick. Luckily it stopped after some sessions in the bathroom but of course he had to stay home from school today. He also have fever so it will be a home day tomorrow too. I have gone to the video store to get him some movies to look at while being ill and some candy. He seems to feel better now but I always think one day fever-free at home is good to avoid to give the bugs to everyone else.

I am feeling fine but I do have problems with no hunger and still throwing up in the evenings. Its a bit boring but I try and eat fruit and drink water to get something in the stomach. I know the baby feels fine so no worries;=)

Today I thought it was time for the first belly-photo and asked my bf to take a photo. I myself felt that the stomach is bigger now, but when looking at the photo we both laughed and my bf said: that is a pityful belly...;=) But I think its just fine, cause with my son I had the biggest belly and almost couldnt move so I prefer this;=)

Sleep well and enjoy the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment