Friday, March 19, 2010

My friday

Hi all;=)

Today after driving my son to school in the morning I went back to sleep due to lack of sleep last night again. Stjärnan is still having her "period" and she screamed almost all night. She has continued all day today and it seems today is the hardest day cause she has that bent back and stepping around like they normally do in the peak of the period. I hope she can feel better tomorrow cause it seems so hard for her and of course, for us too...

Then in the afternoon my son had a friend here and after some playing around in the apartment we drove to a place that is called "Busfabriken". Its a place where kids can jump around and play for 3 hours. Its a nice place where the parents can take a coffee, read a magazine and relax while the kids have fun. And a great place for birthday parties too.

Now I´m watching Finding Nemo and its as usual super;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment