Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Thanks;=)

I cant say how thankful I am for all of your so sweet and positive wishes I have gotten today;=) You are all truly so wonderful and I will keep all of you updated about how things pass during the rest of the pregnancy.

Answer to some of the questions you have written in the comments today:

- We tried to see what it will be today in an ultra sound, but this is a very shy little baby who kept the legs crossed all the time we looked, so we will try and look again in a couple of weeks;=)

- The boys in Nightwish know and have know for many weeks about it and they are all very supportive and happy for us;=)

- I am feeling really good this pregnancy and I am not so big yet which feels great, I try and eat healthy and take lots of long walks.

That was what I remember you asked me, if there are more questions, feel free to ask and I will try and answer them.

Thanks again all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment