Monday, March 29, 2010

Alive;=)

Hi all and sorry for my abscence but I have been really ill and are still not 100 %, even if better.

As you know I got some antibiotics for an urine trait infection and for the first time ever, I got an allergy from the medicine. It started friday morning with totally red eyes, itching over the body, bad headache and sooo tired. Lied all day totally out.

Saturday the same but now also puking and the headache really bad and also the itching. Got more and more itch and in the afternoon I decided to call the hospital to ask what to do. They said that I should stop the medicine immediately and then go to my mid-wife today to get new medicine.

Yesterday and today still itching and red eyes and headache and when I got to my doctor she gave me new medicine and said it was weird, cause I have taken these pills before. But when pregnant the body can be much more sensitive.

So now I hope the itch and everything will fade away and the new medicine can kick in.

Horrible weekend but I am happy there are good doctors to help when we need it;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment