Saturday, March 13, 2010

A bit of a party;=)

Good morning everyone! Hope the sun shines on you, cause finally it shines on me! And wow, my spirit just woke up and screamed: Go outside and enjoy! So of course I will;=)

Yesterday evening my sister and her bf came and we then went to meet my bf and have some drinks. Me and my sister took some really nice non-alcoholic drinks and yummie, they were so nice;=)

We sat and had a great time and then at 23 the whole bar changed and in came a mass of 18-19 years old. It was "their" night out. One boy came and sat next to me and said: Where are you from? And then: you all look so old....haha! Loved that;=)
But me and my sis took a little dancing session among the youngsters and it was fun;=)

We decided to move to another place and went to a quite new bar in town called "Hellsing". Really cool interiour and also much older people. We almost felt young in there instead;=) Sat there for some hours and it was nice to be out, I am very rarely out nowadays. But in nice company and great music its really nice. We came home around 2 in the night so a little bit tired today. But a very, very nice evening.

Thanks sis and bf for the great company;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment