Sunday, March 14, 2010

This week

Some of you have asked for some photos of me, so here are the latest days.

Going to bf´s concert this thursday in a dress from Whyred, leather jacket Dsquared, fur vest, leggings and thigh high boots.

Taking a walk yesterday in the sun. Maternity jeans from H&M, t-shirt from Rica, cap from Stockholm (dont remember the store) and cardigan from Gina Tricot.

Going to mum for dinner and Eurovision song contest competition in TV yesterday. Jeans from Stella McCartney, belly belt, sweater from H&M, t-shirt from Sinaja Italy , maternity necklace with a little bell from sixth sense, bracelet, ear rings and ring from Gina Tricot and shoes from Michael Kors.

When I wear normal jeans, not maternity, I solve it by using a belly belt which makes it possible to use your normal pants also during pregnancy and I just love this. So nice to wear my favourite jeans also now.

No comments:

Post a Comment