Sunday, March 7, 2010

Angry!

I went to the forest today to take a long nice walk with my dear ipod in my ears. Its still some snow and ice in some spots so its necessary to walk where there are bare ground. When I have walked 30 minutes, I meet 7 people coming against me in an icy and snowy part. One man and 2 women behind him has chosen exactly the same path as me, cause there are no ice. I feel that he can wait for me to pass but no - he just walks really fast against me, so I need to take a step to the right and walk at some minor ice.

And whoops- I fall! Luckily I fall on my left side and hurt my hand the most since I take all the weight with that one. Totally dirty on my jeans and my hip and knee hurts. I scream AJ! and the last woman helps me up. I am so f-cking mad that I just goes up and continues walking... in shock....then calls my bf and tells the story. continues walking and then 10 min later the anger and shock has released and I get totally nauseated, tears are falling and cold sweat coming on me. Needs to sit down cause the belly also cramps and I get really worried. I didnt fall on my belly so no worries, but still I got really stressed and worried for my baby...

If I could go back and scream to that guy I would! Why cant we all consider other people and take it a bit easy instead of just feeling that we have the right to come first? Grrr.... very angry afternoon...but now I am home and all is well. Baby is moving around and I am calm again;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment