Saturday, April 2, 2011

What a day...

Hi all!

So, sitting here in our hotel room in Stockholm after a loooong day with lots of nice relatives we´ve met and lots of things we´ve seen;=)

Nemo was super duper good all the way in the plane. He didnt say a pip and slept all the way. Horray for early morning flights!

When we arrived and had checked in, Johan went to rehearse with Pain and I went with my sisters lovely daughter and looked around the stores. Looked for a nice prom dress for her, bought a jacket and a sweater for Nemo (will show you later), a pair of shoes and a bra for me, so nice things.

Then we met my sister and went to see Pains soundcheck. After that we went back and bought sushi with us to the hotel and later on Johans parents came by and kept me company while Johan went to play the gig at Bandit rock awards. Nemo was so tired and also a bit whiny in the end. Lots of new impressions, not his regular bed and home and lots of people he had met today. But now he´s sleeping really well and I´ll soon crawl down next to him cause I am so damn tired too...

Tomorrow we leave for Helsinki, so see you soon, Suomi!

No comments:

Post a Comment