Monday, April 11, 2011

Ok....

... so the food poisoning was actually a stomach flu...

How come I know that now??

Cause both Nemo and Johan are ill now... Nemo has thrown up all over the bed and me and everywhere this evening (poor, poor cleaning lady who works here...I am sooo sorry;=(

and Johan has a high fever lying with stomach pain and muscle pain...

So, I guess if we are really unlucky now, Tuomas, Mikko and Tero might have gotten it soon too.

BUT there has been some good things happening today too! I recorded the last song and now the guys are doing a little listening of all the songs and then tomorrow we will listen together and see if I need to re-do some parts or make something new;=) The guys always have some ideas so we´ll see!


A little pale and tired after a long day in the studio, but HAPPY cause it has gone so well and with LOTS of love and support from Tuomas, Mikko and Tero! Super gang;=) love!

So now I am heading to the sauna, my favourite thing to do in the evenings here in Finland. When I build or buy my dream house, a steam sauna will be there for sure!!!

Sleep well now!

No comments:

Post a Comment