Friday, April 1, 2011

Packing is da shit!

Ok, so packing for a trip with a baby, a bass player and a singer is not so easy.... we have to bring our pram, diapers, some food for the first days for Nemo, a bass since Johan is playing in Stockholm tomorrow, and then our clothes and beauty things.

I am really good at "taking away" things to get more space and that´s what I´ve done. I dont bring almost any clothes, so if I need something more I need to shop. And for Nemo I dont bring so much since I will buy clothes for him in Stockholm tomorrow... still, we need some more space and we cant get away with just one big luggage as we hoped for..

Ok, Johan just came home so time to put our heads together and continue...

I´ll have a wonderful day in Stockholm tomorrow;=) Meeting my dear sister and her daughter who is gonna join me for some shopping.

See you tomorrow! Sleep well;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment