Sunday, April 10, 2011

Well, holy moly...

So, sorry for bad updating of the blog the last days.

Studio has gone really well but on friday evening me and Johan ate dinner at the hotel restaurant and I thought the food tasted weird but since I was hungry I ate up.

Fell asleep and dreamt that I was throwing up and just after I woke up and had to rush to the bath room and throw up. After that I threw up every 15th minute for 7 hours and couldnt keep anything. Horrible!

So food poisoning and I laid with this the whole day yesterday and luckily it was an off-day so didnt loose any studio time. In the evening I had a high temperature and took some flu pills and passed out for 12 hours. This morning I went to the studio, quite weak, but alive. I thought I´d never make any good recording today but it went well and we almost completed the last song!

Tomorrow we will complete the last things in the last song and then listen on tuesday to see if we want to re-do anything. But we are almost there and then - mixing!

More diary will be up afterwards in our NW site and here;=)

Enjoy your sunday;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment