Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bad battery

Hi guys!

I didnt take any photos today cause I had forgotten to charge my Iphone;=) But I know that Mikko has been taking some photos both yesterday and today so that´ll be up in our Nightwish website later on.

The videos I took is hard to put up here since I am not at home and doesnt have as good net as there, but let´s see if I can put up one or two. Otherwise you will get them when I am back home next week.

I am gonna write a studio report for our Nightwish site after the recordings so I´ll tell more there about the days in the studio but I can say that also today went really well. I was a bit tired after a night with lots of dreaming, but nothing could be heard in my voice so we recorded one whole song and another almost full song, so a very good day again;=)

The weather is really not so fun here though and its been raining all day. I hope the sun soon will come out and there will be spring also here in Finland;=)

Sleep well and nighty-night;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment