Friday, April 15, 2011

The solo

Ok, so here comes a little update regarding the solo plans I have had.

I had planned to release my solo album now when we have had a break from Nightwish. The solo was meant to be a fun thing and a thing for me to start doing my own songs since that is something I feel I want to learn more about. When I got pregnant with Nemo I felt that I didnt want to stress during the pregnancy since my pregnancy with Seth was hard and I had to take it very easy. So to not "jump in" and promise things I couldnt keep, I put the solo down.

When Nemo came and I felt that he was healthy and I also felt good, I started to feel that I could put the album out and still had time to do that. We started to discuss with different labels but the progress took so much time and things happened along the way - the biggest thing being a producer who suddenly couldnt do it due to personal problems - and all of a sudden it was april and my time is running out. So I pulled the break yesterday and just said thanks but no thanks to the record label cause it cant be done at this time.

My autumn is quite full with Imaginarium so the solo will have to wait to be released. I will work with the production of the songs when I have the time and if I get a song ready I will put it out for you all to listen, but there wont be an album out. Then after Imaginarium and the tour - if I still feel like releasing it - I will do that then;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment