Friday, October 22, 2010

Windy

Hi and thanks to you all for your weather reports;=) I can see that it´s very cold in most of Europe and Russia too, but South America very warm (jealous!;=)

Today it´s very stormy and windy day over here, so I dont know if there will be any walk for me today. But let´s see later in the afternoon.

I checked out this for Nemo yesterday since he needs to be warm in his pram. I really liked that I can take off the fleece and the fur, open it up by his feet for when he starts to sit and use shoes and also I can open the hood for him. Just need to see if I am gonna have a green, grey or orange one. Maybe you want to help me with the decision?



Our pram is this one and exact these colours. I like the green one but tell me what you think? The red one is not the exact colour, it´s more orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment