Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday

Good morning!

Woke up to a grey and really rainy day. And all night I have dreamt about floods and things so I guess I have heard the rain through my sleep;=)

Since I have done a kinda "portrait" in a swedish magazine that will be published soon where I talk about my childhood and life and Nightwish etc and also name my newborn baby, I think it´s time to tell all of you about his name and how me and Johan came up to it;=)

Last christmas when we were in Thailand on holiday I were pregnant and one night we sat discussing what name he or she would get. If it would be a boy we first talked about Neo or Leo. We wanted a shorter name to match Seths name. I thought Khan was kinda cool, after Djingis Khan and Johan thought Ahab was cool, after Captain Ahab;=) Hehe!

But Neo, Leo, Ahab and Khan wasn´t perfect so we finally came up with one we both really liked;=) It came from me liking a movie with that name and Johan liking a book with a character who has that name and also it´s a name from the history of Nightwish. The movie is "Finding Nemo and the character and book is "Captain Nemo" from Jules Vernes "20 000 leagues under the sea".

So all together it felt like a perfect name for him - NEMO

And everywhere we go everyone who hears it says: Oh, what a beautiful name! And I must say it is.

I hope you all like our choice and that we have had it with us since he was just a couple of weeks old. I told Tuomas very early and he really liked it;=)

Hugs and enjoy your day;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment