Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Early days

Good morning all!

These days this week are filled with early errands so it´s just getting up, having coffee and breakfast, put on some mascara and run off to different things. This morning I had an appointment with my allergy doctor to check my astma. They do these breathing tests now and then to check me out and give me new medicines. Since I am breastfeeding I can´t take the same medicines so needed to get some new versions.

Bought some coffee with me home and now it´s soon time for some crosstraining. I do short exercises every day now to get in to it and then I continue with my long walks. I really like getting out even in the bad weathers and today it´s so grey and windy outside but with some warm clothes on, it works;=)

I got a great idea from a comment regarding my stage outfits which I really liked, so here we go:

Why don´t we have a little research in here about what´s been your all time favourite stage clothes I have been wearing from our DPP tour;=) Are you on?

Send me photos etc and tell me YOUR favourites!
(and then later on we do the WORST outfits;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment