Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cross trainer

Hi all!

And thanks so much for the comments about my hair colour. It seems most of you prefer the black;=) I will do the upper hair darker on thursday and then I´ll take a photo again.

Today we received our new cross trainer. Our tread mill isnt so good anymore so it was time for a new machine and after Seths birth a couple of years ago I got in great shape from the cross trainer. I have already started to exercise on it today and puh! it was hard. I need to take it easy cause all I have done the last year are long walks. But soon the heart will pump stronger again;=)

I found a great site today, schampoodles, with kids and adult clothes and I really do need to get some thing for Nemo here. Check it out!

Now I need to go to the hospital for some blood samples cause I have a kidney x-ray scheduled on friday.
Have a great monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment