Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Weather changes

Two days ago I took a long walk as usual but this day we had some great weather changes during my walk... it started with a cold and really foggy horizon and I had to have gloves, a scarf and a knit on cause I was so cold...



Then after an hour of walking the weather started to losen up and the sun slowly started to glow on me. I didnt have any sunglasses, just one of my regular glasses so the sun was a bit hard on the eyes.



along my walk I always pass the "expensive beach road" where some of my dream houses are lying... but to own one the buyer need to pull up appr. 1,7 million euros...so that will never happen;=)


Then I took the steap hill up and I was so sweaty now...the scarf, the gloves and the knit was off and now I only wore a t-shirt...talk about changes... went into the forest where the sun shined so beautifully between the trees..





Then after a long forest walk I came out on a high hill watching out over the ocean and found the sun shining over the city...

I love my city, Helsingborg. It has everything...ocean and forest at the same time. I wouldnt want to live in any other place but this!
Today I´ll take the walk again in the sun but those weather changes wont be there but surely the sun. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment